My client is a circa $40M t/o business based in East Tamaki. The business has circa 170 staff and is going through some changes in the finance staff with an additional headcount being added to the team so they can support the business more effectively. This organisation has a down to earth culture, where people are collaborative and team based. The Role
The role of Management Accountant will report to the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for the following:
Skills & Experience
- Lead the budgeting & forecasting process
- Prepare month end board reporting and commentary thereon
- Analytical reporting, profitability reporting on job costs and commercial revenue modelling, cost base analysis and departmental analysis
- Business partner department heads to aid their understanding of business performance
- Process improvement focus, particularly around systems and finance business processes
- Maintain ERP systems and ensure the business is able to effectively use the systems to ensure data integrity
- Year end reporting including Annual statutory reporting requirements
- Ad hoc analysis & reporting thereon.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a CA qualified Accountant who is commercially driven, having worked in the management accounting space. You will need to have experience with modelling and manipulating data in excel to turn into information.
This role will suit an individual who is down to earth and team orientated. The company can offer hybrid working (2 days from home) dependent on the requirements of the team and business.How to apply
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander, Tanya Beets or Nick Neutze in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference No:
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.