- Champion a culture of risk awareness
- Build great communities through employing great people.
- Base salary + Benefits (including health insurance, extra super, birthday leave, flexible work, extra leave, cash payments).
If you're an Audit and Risk professional passionate about financial accountability, risk management and making a positive impact in your community then keep reading.About us:
Tasman District Council is a performance and values-based organisation that offers a friendly and supportive workplace environment allowing you to further your professional career while you enjoy a work-life balance.Things we will trust you with:
As an Audit and Risk Advisor at Tasman District Council, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity and reliability of our financial and operational processes. You will work closely with our leadership team to identify and mitigate risks, drive process improvements, and maintain compliance with industry standards and regulations. You will play a crucial role in the co-ordination of internal audit programmes. You will deliver audit reports to senior management, and the Audit and Risk CommitteeThings you will be proud of:
You will bring solid experience working within internal auditing standards and/or risk management frameworks, have a good understanding of ERP systems and demonstrate strong judgement and initiative.
As a specialist in this field, you will also have highly developed relationship management skills, with the ability to present and advise your colleagues, senior management and elected members.
Utilise your skillset to perform internal audits, assess controls and ensure compliance. Work in a collaborative environment that values your expertise and contributions.The Rewards:
Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Our benefits package is unique - you customise it to your preferences to include a combination of extra leave, cash payout and additional contributions.
- Health insurance, flexible/hybrid work options, and a day off on your birthday!
- We are passionate about what we do and full of people who want to make a positive difference to the Tasman Community.
If you are a passionate and experienced Audit and Risk Advisor looking for a new challenge, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in this position.You can view the full details, and submit your application online at https://careers.tasman.govt.nz/Vacancies or for more information contact the People and Wellbeing Team on Ph. 03 543 8491.Ref. 6449630 Applications close 08 October 2023
Apply now Share