Mō te tūranga - About the role
Kia Hanga I Te Ao, E Ora Ai, E Tupu Ai, Te Tangata Me Te Kainga. At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're making this happen by improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our customers so they can achieve incredible things- whether they're buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
The Banking Consultant role is critical to making this happen and will involve the following:
- Meet customer needs through the provision of ANZ's range of home loan, insurance, investment products, and transactional services
- Act as a senior referral point for staff for more complex customer interviews and transactions (predominantly Home Lending)
- Provide professional expertise to customers to help them meet their financial needs and goals
- Take responsibility to ‘know your customer' from a risk perspective
- Demonstrate living the ANZ Values with customers and colleagues
Hastings Role Type:
Permanent, Full-time OpportunityŌu Pūkenga? - What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Prior experience in developing strong relationships in a customer focused role
- Significant experience in financial services, preferably within the retail banking sector
- Proven experience in a Home Lending role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude with a growth mindset
You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we'd love to hear from you. So, why join us?
There's something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you're part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
As a Purpose-led bank, we've committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and household affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
But it's not just our customers who'll feel your impact. You'll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you'll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You'll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 51089Te Rā Ōtinga - Job Posting End Date
27/09/2023, 11.59pm, (New Zealand)