Our organisation provides healthcare and support to people throughout NZ. We are seeking a Payroll and Accounts Officer to join the team.
Our organisation includes Care on Call (NZ) Limited, Florence Nightingale Agency Limited and Medcall Health Personnel Limited. Care on Call and Florence provide homebased cares and supports to a variety of people for a variety of reasons throughout NZ.
Care on Call (NZ) Ltd is recruiting for a Payroll and Accounts Officer. Reporting to the CFO, they will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all payroll, billing and payments are done in a professional and timely manner
- Aiding business planning and decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial advice and undertaking related accounts administration.
- Supporting the CFO in managing the annual budgeting process
- Managing employee and pay data
- Ensuring that transactions comply with financial policies, procedures, contractual requirements and employment legislation
- Ensuring accurate and timely liaison with managers, staff, HR and 3rd parties is effective and based on accurate legislative and contractual knowledge
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- At least 1 years' experience in end-to-end payroll processing
- Detailed knowledge of and previous experience in accounting, payroll procedures and relevant legislation
- Previous experience with Xero is desirable
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with MS suite of products (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, particularly Excel, intermediate level)
- Able to work full time business hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
You will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, sound knowledge, possess a high degree of initiative, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
Unfortunately we cannot support anyone needing a work visa for this position.