Mō te tūranga - About the role
Kia Hanga I Te Ao, E Ora Ai, E Tupu Ai, Te Tangata Me Te Kainga. At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're making this happen by improving our customers' financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things - be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small. Role Location: Te Tihi-o-Maru, Timaru Role Type: Permanent
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
Ōu Pūkenga? - What will you bring
- Provide exceptional customer experience, meeting the needs of customers across the Retail product set, excluding Home Lending.
- Contribute to a significant uplift in customer engagement and advocacy, and create real customer value.
- Conduct basic analysis of financial information relating to consumer lending.
- Actively participate in and support bank programmes and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with ANZ and branch policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility to ‘know your customer' from a risk perspective.
- Demonstrate living the ANZ Values with customers and colleagues.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Exceptional customer focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated relationship and networking skills
- Sound understanding of compliance
- A positive attitude with a Growth Mindset
- Working knowledge in using different digital channels
You're not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we'd love to hear from you.He aha te take e uru ai koe ki a mātou? - So, why join us?
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That's why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit anz.co.nz/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number 51214Te Rā Ōtinga - Job Posting End Date