Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won't get lost among the masses, and you won't have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You'll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you'll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you'd expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we're committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.Job Description: Audit and Assurance - Spring Internship (January-March)
Are you looking for a meaningful internship? As an intern in Crowe's Audit and Assurance practice you'll get in-depth exposure to the auditing profession and learn more about the day-to-day responsibilities of an auditor. You'll receive guidance and work closely with experienced audit professionals, as well as have exposure to issues shaping and affecting the profession today.
During your internship, you'll sharpen your analytical skills as you audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You'll work independently and collaborate with a diverse group of talented audit professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service delivery. You will use our audit tools and technologies that use advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to analyze client data and provide exceptional client experience.
Interns will have the opportunity to work as a team member on diverse client engagements to include manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profit, government, healthcare, education, construction, dealerships, food and agriculture, insurance and financial institution clients. You will also have the opportunity to work on benefit plan audits of 401(k), pension, or employee stock ownership plans.
Our team culture is collaborative and will encourage you to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation and technology we continue to deliver exceptional value to our clients.
Audit spring internships will typically require a fulltime workload of 40 hours per week during business hours (some exceptions may apply). Please take your course load and school schedule into consideration if you wish to pursue an internship during this timeframe.Skills and Requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's and/or Master's in Accounting or similar degree
- Pursuing CPA-eligibility (150 credit hours) by graduation
- Strong academic credentials
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with data analytics is strongly desired
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Desire to travel
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Crowe, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $24.00 to $38.00 hourly.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.