AssuredPartners of Arizona is excited to add an Employee Benefits Eligibility Specialist to our growing Benefits team in Scottsdale, AZ!
As one of the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S., we are excited to bring on those interested in growing their careers in the insurance industry. Opportunity awaits you with us! Why this Role?
- Build meaningful relationships with clients while providing them with impactful solutions.
- High visibility to Senior Leadership - work alongside Client Services, Sales, and Agency Leadership, who prioritize your learning and development.
- Opportunity for upward mobility and advancement opportunities across AssuredPartners!
What You'll Do:
- Ensure integrity of client health plan enrollments by scrubbing forms, entering enrollments into carrier portals, auditing for accuracy, aiding in urgent enrollment issues
- Act in support of the account management team to ensure client enrollment needs are met and exceeded
- Able to move between several systems and multiple screens daily while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy
- auditing of billing as required
- Regular maintenance of client portals in Employee Navigator
- Comply with company policies around enrollment documentation
- Strong knowledge of ERISA enrollment guidelines, QMSO, DoMA, late-entrant provisions, Cobra, qualified dependents, EOI guidelines etc.
- Triage urgent enrollment and billing issues
- Print and mail eligibility collateral as required by clients and account management staff
- Engage in client specific special projects of a more complex nature that are in support of overall client retention.
- Maintain health insurance license in good standing.
- Support open enrollment meetings as needed.
- Intake member enrollment elections telephonically.
- Aid client in support of EDI file feeds and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
What's in it For You?:
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it's important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick Days, and 2 Volunteer Days.
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and 2 vision plan options.
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers.
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access to licensed therapists.
- Pet benefits & discounts.
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout our company.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and/or equivalent work experience
- One year of experience on Employee Navigator preferred
- Insurance knowledge of health, life, and disability plans preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products - strong Excel skills required
- Results-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to meet operational deadlines and manage timelines
- Quality focus and skilled multi-tasking
- Professional presentation & attire
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
Grow, with us:
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!