Key Responsibilities includes:
- Accountable for providing a quality service or product to customers and stakeholders, using skills/experience built through significant practical experience or training
- Works within established frameworks and procedures, with the freedom to interpret them to solve a range of problems
- Delivers outputs that are clearly defined, using discretion over how to achieve them
- Makes suggestions for improvements to the work of the team, based on previous experience and knowledge of similar situations
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in MG s operational risk.
- Production of investment reports
- Production of periodic reports, analysis, reconciliations and returns to agreed formats within agreed deadlines
- Daily monitoring of data quality
- Responding to client queries
- Managing client cash and asset transfers
- Managing fund transitions
- Investigation and implementation of new funds/instruments
- Handling audit queries
- Client Relationship management
- Continually monitor and improve, where necessary, the processes, controls and procedures associated with the function.
- Implement appropriate systems, processes, controls and procedures as a result of Regulatory, Organisational and Strategic changes impacting the function.
- Identify client money and the risk of it arising and manage this (e.g., ensuring investment losses / client compensations are received by the fund / client within 24 hours of any amounts and calculations being authorised)
Skills: Controls, Regulatory, Analysis, Client Relationship Management, Organisational, Procedures, client money , Reconciliations
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years