- Initiate calls requesting status of claims in queue.
- Contact insurance companies for further explanation of denials and underpayments.
- Take appropriate action on claims to guarantee resolution.
- Ensure accurate and timely follow-up where required.
- Document actions taken in claims billing summary notes.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket. To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible for working on Denials, Rejections, LOAs to accounts, making required corrections to claims.
- Good voice and demonstrate professional demeanor via phone.
- Good organizational skills demonstrating the ability to execute timely follow-up.
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of health care claims processing.
Skills: Compliance, Analytical, Claims, DENIALS, Hipaa, Healthcare, Processing
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years