We are looking for a Specialist - Accounts Receivable who will be responsible to:
- This position is responsible for investigating credit history and standing on received credit applications and producing efficient reviews on credit.
- Facilitate proper risk and reward balances on credit exposures.
- Obtain information from banks, credit bureaus, and other credit services as needed, and provide reciprocal information if requested.
- Act as quality control checkpoint to provide objectivity to credit process.
- Research and review financial statement data.
- Collect payments due on accounts.
- Work with customers to resolve disputed items.
- Issue appropriate credits and post accurately.
- Review and reconcile accounts.
- Update daily bank deposit log.
- Post daily cash receipts.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Process adjustments to accounts as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 to 3 years previous relevant work experience is required.
- Associates degree is preferred
Skills: Accounts Receivable, Accounts, Cash Receipts
Experience: 2.00-3.00 Years