- Responsible for full cycle of Accounts Payable (P2P) Accounting
- Responsible for Inventory AP accounting
- Responsible to provide support for Inventory Reconciliations
- Responsible to manage AP approval process
- Prepare and implement best practices in AP Accounting
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients and their team on inventory accounting issues or information needs
- Monitor and analyse 3-way match
- Regularly produce AP reports with their analytical review and making sure that they are current and accurate
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide support in concurrent, periodical and annual internal review / audits
- A B.Com. / M.Com. (at least 5 years experience) in AP accounting in any consulting company, preferably offshore consulting company.
- Working knowledge of inventory specific Accounting Standards including Ind AS - that of IFRS (preferred).
- Working knowledge of inventory landed cost / carrying cost
- Committed to meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Excellent soft skills.
- If you do not have knowledge of applicable Accounting Standards, you should have a passion to learn and develop those skills with a brief guidance.
- Tech savvy - quick learner still technology independent.
Skills: Accounts Payable, Soft Skills, Analytical Skills, Standards, Ifrs, Client Service
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years