- This position is responsible for good corporate governance and financial stewardship in managing and supporting a timely Account Receivable including managing the Distributors contracts, analysis, Risk assessment, general ledger, managing the customer LC documentation and reconciliations to ensure accuracy of the financial data
- In addition, this role extends to assist in cash management function for business needs and ensure sufficient funding to maximize free cash flow
This position reports to the Finance Manager based in India office and will support and drive any initiatives or projects assigned. Education :
Mandate Experience :
- Bachelor or master s degree in commerce
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in accounts.
- Relevant working experience in Accounts receivable, General accounting and handling export trade, Banking compliance
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office products (including Excel).
- Perform day-to-day accounting activities like receipt posting, Sale order unblock, sending AR reminders, good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and follow up collections and allocate receipts
- Perform account reconciliations individual customer and distributors accounts and research & resolve payment discrepancies,
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments & other irregularities and monitor and take appropriate action to collect past due receivables. Generate age analysis and Collect data and prepare monthly metrics including the collection forecast for management discussion
- Perform credit risk and limit analysis and timely alert to the management for customers
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records including contracts, tender documents, LCS form domestic and export customers, EBRC as against exports for duty draw back claims, Export data base compliance with banks (EPMDS)
- Manage & update the master data (customers & vendors) in SAP system.
- Commission/Rebate management including master data update, manage new/change in customer commission agreements in SAP and timely payment/settlement of commission to the distributors.
- Perform Expenses reimbursement claim (debit note) for global services including booking and E-invoice generation.
- Month end closing support like estimating AR reserves and commission accrual, Debit and credit note follow-up for customer claims, review AR report and close the tiny difference, TCS reconciliations
- Streamline the accounting work processes, review control accounts support in prepare balance sheet reconciliation for review. Share best practices with other finance associates in APAC region.
- Prepare audit schedules and support & meet the local regulatory or statutory compliance requirements, internal/external audits, and ISO auditor.
- Provide support to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller-APAC for any initiatives/projects assigned.
- Familiar with ERP system and must have SAP FICO system.
- Computer proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office applications (particularly MS Excel)
- Good knowledge of Trade Exports and basic GST concepts and workings
- Strong financial planning, analysis, and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently, resourceful and an effective team player.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and able to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently and adapt to rapid change environment in a fast-paced, changing, and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Good interpersonal skills and culturally sensitive and able to deal & collaborate with people from various cultural backgrounds and countries.
Skills: Sap, Analysis, Gst, Microsoft Office, Financial Planning, Reporting
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years