JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Purpose
Intercontinental Exchange has an opportunity for a Full-Time Accounts Receivable Associate.Responsibilities
The Accounts Receivable Associate will have the following responsibilities:
Knowledge and Experience
- Address and resolve high volumes of customer inquiries and provide professional, polite and timely customer service.
- Investigate accounts with delinquent receivables, via email and phone communication with customers and/or business, in order to collect outstanding balances.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with customers and internal business owners.
- Maintain and update customer contacts within the billing system.
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts with correct ledger coding.
The position of Accounts Receivable Associate will have the following requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or business-related field.
- 2-5 years of work experience in similar role and must be self-driven and hardworking individual.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are required.
- Candidates must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- Candidate must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Oracle system experience and strong excel skills are a plus.
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
Skills: Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Written Skills, Communication Skills
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years