- Process month and year-end entries, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, bank reconciliations, etc
- Vendor management, negotiations, and processing of the related documents.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports.
- Keeping track of all the monthly installments, managing policies and insurances.
- Petty cash management, AMC maintenance, ensuring timely renewals.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Preparing budgets and pay-out sheets in sync with the production team
- Managing finances and keeping records up-to-date during film productions
- Vendor, suppliers, professionals, etc Negotiations processing of accounting documentation as per company s sop.
- Managing and executing legal documents
- Office administration and management
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Good at planning, decision-making, multitasking and prioritizing
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidence
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent with written English and good command of grammar.
- Excellent data organizing and management skills
- Aptitude to learn new software and systems
Skills: Accounts Payable, Organize, Payroll, Planning, Accounts Receivable, Multitasking, Team Player, Cash Receipts, Legal Documents, Vendor Management, Attention To Detail, Regulatory, Aptitude, Revenue, Budgets, Grammar, Bank Reconciliations, Tech Savvy, Policies, Budgeting, Projects, Written Communication, General Ledger, Office Administration, Verbal Communication, Coordinate, Management, Negotiations, Organizational Skills, Financial Reports, Petty Cash Management, Prioritizing
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years