- Managing and maintaining client accounts, including overseeing client communications, responding to client queries and concerns, and providing ongoing support and advice
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships, including understanding client needs and making product and service recommendations as appropriate
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify new business opportunities, including creating sales strategies and developing proposals
- Analyzing client investment portfolios and recommending adjustments as needed
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of client transactions and activities
- Providing timely and accurate reporting on client accounts and investments
- Staying up-to-date on market trends and developments in order to provide informed advice and support to clients
- Conducting research and analysis to support client investment decisions
- Bachelors degree in finance, business, or related field
-Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of financial markets and investment products
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Skills: client accounts , Client Communications, investment products, Financial Markets
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years