- Researching companies in detail prior to commencing the auditing process
- Planning financial audits of businesses from start to finish
- Collecting, preparing, and organizing physical and digital documentation for auditing processes
- Identifying key areas and issues for further investigation and analysis
- Assessing core business competencies and valuations
- Evaluating figures, accounts, and statements with other auditing clerks, internal auditors, and tax officers
- Verifying documents, figures, and account details for auditing
- Assisting other stakeholders in determining valuations, figures, and projections
- Compiling and presenting findings in written and verbal forms to senior members of the auditing team
- Recommending and advising on subsequent actions and processes to be undertaken by the business
- A bachelors or masters degree in accounting or accounting sciences.
Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Financial Services Auditor, or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience as a financial accountant, financial analyst, or business accountant.
- A thorough understanding of key areas such as risk, compliance, and financial legislation.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software such as Sage Pastel, SAP, or similar systems.
- Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
- Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
- Exceptional financial research training and abilities.
- Auditing: 1 year (Required)
Skills: Accounting, Presentation, Organizational, Financial Research, Analytical, Sap, Report Writing
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years