My client is a subsidiary of a large US listed multinational with operations around the globe. The subsidiary business operates in the IT sector in a niche space in the market and is seeing considerable growth. The NZ business supports Australia and NZ and has approximately 70 staff in modern and newly refurbished offices.The Role
This is a varied role where you will work collaboratively with the wider finance team and the internal stakeholders throughout the business. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and your duties and responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience
- B2B credit control where you will be responsible for full function accounts receivable and credit control
- Ensuring credit check balance is in line with the account statements, following up on overdue accounts and credit card allocations
- Managing customer subscriptions for 5,000+ active customers
- Assisting with overflow of full function Accounts Payables, including invoice processing, approvals through to weekly and monthly payment runs in local and FX
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and being the first point of contact for queries
- Generating ad-hoc reports
To be considered for this position you proven experience in a similar role working across Accounts Payables, Receivables and Credit Control. The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, be resilient when following up on payments and have a customer centric focus.
You with be technically savvy and have the ability to pick up systems quickly and have intermediate excel level and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.How to apply
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Shauna McTigue, Jarrad Carmichael, Kelsey Llewellyn or Ryan Robson
in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference No: 06900-0012669368
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.