Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee, you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are all committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behaviour including violence and sexual harassment
Microsoft Dynamics finance functional lead
- Experience in AX/D365FO
- End-to-End implementation experience is must.
- Core Product knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Core finance domain knowledge
- Control the whole record-to-result process, including the upkeep of the general ledger, journal entries, reconciliations, and financial closing procedures.
- To guarantee accuracy, comprehensiveness, and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for accounting, develop and apply standardized procedures and controls.
- To increase efficiency and effectiveness, monitor, assess, and pinpoint opportunities for improvement in the current processes.
- Strong knowledge in General ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed asset, Budget, Cash and Bank management, Project management & accounting, Cost accounting, Management Reporter etc
- Strong knowledge for configuration i.e., COA structure definition,
- Logical mapping of number sequence, accounting structure setup, Dimension setup, ledger allocation and re-paid accounting,
- Various tax setup, Automatic bank reconciliation, Asset and depreciation, Project, Project contract, Project hierarchy setup,
- WBS, estimation and elimination, timesheet, revenue recognition, etc.
- Good understanding for business process and data migration through data entities
- Good experience in requirement gathers, workshop, presentation, and application demo.
- Good in project documentation FRD, FDD, User guide, Fit-gap, etc.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Functional solution design for customization process, report, and integration
- Experience in end-to-end project implementation, various phases of project lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. A master's degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA) is preferred.