Looking to work for a large public sector organisation where you can become part of a team? We have a great opportunity for you to work within a team environment, providing comprehensive bilingual financial administration support service to the department based in their modern offices in the heart of Anglesey.
In the Accounts Assistant role, you will be:
- Responsible for raising purchase orders, and process invoices
- Dealing with contractor / supplier queries relating to purchase orders and invoices
- Assisting with processing timesheets relating to hours worked and overtime claimed
- Providing advice and assistance regarding the financial systems and internal procedures
- Collating and recording relevant data
- Assisting with budget monitoring
- Taking debit / credit card payments
- Any other administration duties as and when required
We would love to see your CV if you have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar accounts / financial support role
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grade C or above
- Good communication skills including both written and verbal in Welsh and English
- Excellent IT skills excel, spreadsheets, word processing, and e-mail systems
- The ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines, work unsupervised and to make informed and complex decisions and communicate these
This is a full time (37 hours per week) vacancy working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm for a temporary period on a month-by-month basis to commence ASAP. In return you will be offered an hourly pay rate of £11.39 per hour plus any accrued holiday pay.
Sounds like the job for you apply today!