We have been instructed by a leading local business who are looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Executive to join their busy and dynamic Finance Department.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Accurate processing of sales invoices and credit notes.
- Accurate record keeping of delivery notes, invoices, and other customer records.
- Allocate customer receipts.
- Issue statements to customers and deal with any queries customer queries with regards to invoicing.
- Managing customer creation process, including credit checks & insurance cover with invoice discount facility.
- Manage customer query log and keep up data source up to date with latest correspondence etc.
- Liaise with senior management and sales teams regarding customer accounts and queries and resolving issues to avoid late payments etc.
- Maintain and report daily sales and issue relevant reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Reconcile bank transactions.
- Processing and checking employee expense reports ensuring correct documentation uploaded and correct VAT claimed.
- Accurate maintenance of the invoice discount facility.
- Reconciliation of invoice discounting facilities.
- Assist and preparing documentation for yearend audits and any other audits required.
- Manage and mentor junior staff.
- Assist with any ad-hoc requests from Finance department.
- Assist with process of invoices.
- Review supplier statements.
- Maintain and manage daily payment list and creditors.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial legislation, regulation, and practices.
- Proven experience in a relevant financial role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organised and reliable.
- Good financial analysis skills and strong excel skills.
- Excellent leadership, mentoring and decision-making abilities.
Job Type Salary Benefits
- Typically, a candidate would have a degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economics.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm