Interim Accounts Payable Specialist based in Stone, Staffordshire. This role is to start ASAP on a temporary basis 3-6 months, may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
You must be immediately available or on short notice (one week) to be considered for this opportunity.
Your main responsibilities will be processing supplier invoices, reconciling accounts, and preparing payments.
- Maintain and update accounts payable records
- Process vendor invoices and ensure accuracy of information
- Reconcile vendor accounts and prepare payments
- Resolve discrepancies in vendor accounts
- Respond to vendor inquiries and requests for information
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Enter accounting data into the company's accounting system
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- High volume invoice processing
- Excellent knowledge in accounting and administration
- Good skills in communication and coordination, internally and externally
- Competitive salary
- Office based / possible Hybrid
- Full time / Mon-Fri