Fitch Ratings is currently seeking a Global Accounts Payable Manager based out of our London office.
Fitch Ratings is looking for a Global AP Manager to join our Procurement team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the global AP process, including developing and implementing process improvements to improve efficiency and accuracy. You will manage a team of 8 local and 6 remote, build strong working relationships across the organization.What We Offer:
Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. At Fitch Ratings, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self-and your best ideas.We’ll Count on You To:
What You Need to Have:
- Manage the global AP process which includes procurement/corporate card programs, vendor management, expense reimbursement process, and payment runs including review of invoices for accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and compliance with company policies.
- Review AP-related monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and flux analysis.
- Work closely with US counterpart to develop and maintain AP controls and policies, and build scalable workflows that can be applied across an expanding geographic footprint.
- Support ad hoc projects such as system upgrades, audits, and annual compliance
- Develop disbursement models, reporting, and assist with cash forecasting.
- Drive strategies to improve AP metrics related to Cash Conversion Cycle and credit score.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to team members.
- Develop a consolidated Global Shared Service environment Liaise with internal & external stakeholders ensuing strong relationships are built and maintained
- Assist with audit requirements
What Would Make You Stand Out:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent time/experience.
- Significant AP/Procurement/Accounting experience in global environment.
- Experience managing people globally.
- Hands-on experience in managing AP operations and performing accounting analysis.
- Experienced in leading cross-functional projects and related management presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks and demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player with strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems - Workday Finance/Expense, Expensify, TripActions.
- Team player with strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP systems, Ivaula, Concur and Excel
- Strong knowledge of a Global team environment
- Team player with flexibility to support in urgent task completion where required
At Fitch Group, the combined power of our global perspectives is what differentiates us. Our global network of colleagues comes together to accomplish things greater than they ever could alone.
Every team member is essential to our business and each perspective is critical to our success. We embrace a diverse culture that encourages a free exchange of ideas, guaranteeing your voice will be heard and your work will have an impact, regardless of seniority.
We are building incredible things at Fitch and we invite you to join us on our journey.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables our clients to make important credit judgements with confidence.
For more information please visit our websites:
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.