This is your opportunity to become a vital part of the UK's largest private healthcare provider, specialists in complex care. Job Title:
Accounts Payable Specialist Location:
Employer: HCA Healthcare UK
Team: Supply Chain Salary:
Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover and excellent career development)
Shifts/Pattern or work: 37.5 Hours Per week Mon to Fri / Hybrid working offered after training
Employment package extras: We will look after you with a very attractive salary, private healthcare insurance for you and your family, contributory pension scheme and a vast range of additional rewards. Being part of a large, multisite, and established healthcare group, we can offer career progression, development and support to grow internally, in addition to funded courses.
We have an exception role for you, in the position of Accounts Payable Specialist
Our Accounts Payable Specialist position is primarily responsible for working vendor reconciliations, invoice and PO exceptions. This includes ensuring vendor a/c do not go on hold, building a positive relationship with nominated vendors and Colleagues within HCA healthcare UK.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Reconcile vendor statements and ensure timely payments for assigned vendors
- Maintain accurate records and control reports
- Be the main point of contact in A/P for assigned vendors
- Maintain WKIDSC line items for assigned vendors
- Reconcile statements against GRNI/OPAY to ensure outstanding payments are resolved
- Review debit balances for vendors
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has;
- Previous experience of working within Accounts Payable.
- Computer literacy skills - proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Highly motivated, detail and team oriented
- Good interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees and external parties
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently when required
- Excellent customer care and stakeholder engagement skills
- Able to be flexible to the needs of the department.
HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year. From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester.
We're at the forefront of ground-breaking medicine and our clinical standards are a given, but it's the individual care we to each patient give that means 99% of them recommend HCA UK. Our facilities include The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
If you would like to join HCA Healthcare UK as an Accounts Payable Specialist and be part of an organisation shaping a healthier tomorrow, we invite you to apply. Our application process is quick and easy, completing a 2-minute questionnaire and upload a cv.