As Finance Manager, you will support the CFO in running the day-to-day finance department across financial control, reporting and FP&A. Duties will include;
- Owning the month end close and reporting including preparation of management accounts with analysis and commentary
- Preparing the board pack for review by CFO and to help with the current development of this pack
- Support the CFO in budget preparation, forecasting and longer-term planning
- Preparing VAT returns and being responsible for other HMRC submissions
- Overseeing of the payroll, liaising and managing the 3rd party provider
- Preparing end of year financial statements and supporting the audit
- Help to drive controls, processes and MI reporting
- Be responsible for the management of 1 finance assistant
This role would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who is seeking their next step to a broader all-encompassing role working within a scaling fintech business.
If you had experience of working within an EMI licenced or FCA regulated entity that would be extremely advantageous.
In this role, you need to be able to operate hands on and strategically and the CFO is very happy to support personal development so you do not need experience of all the responsibilities.
The client is London based, 3 days pw office and 2 home.