Role: Finance Manager
£60k to £75k DOE
I am currently working with a growing global organisation, who are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their UK operations. You will be responsible for the Europe Finance Team, while participating in a number transformation projects such as the implementation of a new ERP system. This role reports directly into the Director of Finance for Europe.The Finance Manager role:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day organisation of the activities of the members of the team
- Proactively monitor the business performance to ensure financial/operational trends and issues are clearly highlighted and communicated early, working effectively with other departments to drive improvements.
- Ensure the monthly management pack is prepared in a timely manner with easy-to-understand variance analysis covering margin/channel/carriage and cashflow.
- Performing accounting activities and assisting the Finance Director and HQ in order to be able to guarantee a correct accounting that is on time and in accordance with the law.
- Being the first point of contact for all local financial matters, also those more broadly related to finance such as insurance, investments, compliance, reporting & controlling.
- Completing the audit process and statutory accounts production.
- Overseeing the completion of the year end process in preparation for audit.
How to Apply:
- Current experience in a Finance Manager role or similar, such as; Financial Controller, Head of Finance or similar
- Extensive post qualification financial experience, ideally ACCA or CIMA
- Fully proficient user of Excel
- Effective communication skills, ability to motivate in a team-orientated environment, exceptional project management and organisational skills are critical for success.
- A continuous improvement mindset and flexibility to adapt to a dynamic workload are also key.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV for the Financial Controller position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.