The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might haveSome careers open more doors than other
If you're looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.Business Banking
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to jointhe Business Bankingteam.Principal Responsibilities
- Preparation of MIS and Leader dashboards and performance dashboards for sales team.
- Parameters tracked include Revenue, NTB and Assets & Deposits balances
- Customer portfolio - prepare and circulate all details available a customer level including active/inactive clients, RM /Tl/Region/CSM mapping, product mapping and digital parameters
- P&L leakages - identify and fix P&L leakages, liaise with finance regularly take feedback from RM/TLs and provide assistance on queries
- Presentations- Various themes including Senior management reviews, thematic reviews and business performance updates
- Manage project, roll out and post completion review from teams.
- Cost monitoring and creation of provision for CMB and tracking for reversals. Prepare contra mechanism for UBD anchor fee, legal and valuation and Lead generator fee
- Creating reports and preparing submissions for various regional, strategy teams and INM level reviews and decks newsletters etc.
- Tracking and reporting of franchise income
- Automation of standard MIS provide data to campaigns like Premier league including Fx criteria Finance reporting etc
Candidate should have completed 2 years of CA Articleship at the point of application for this role.
Additional InformationUseful Link
- Minimum Graduation or as required for the role, whichever is higher
Link to Careers Site: Click
You'll achieve more at (internal) / when you join (external) HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.