We are looking for an Accountant in the Centurion area.
This particular role involves the execution of financial control systems. The company currently operates on various systems ranging from a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to a Project Status spreadsheet and Pastel Accounting. This role will effectively execute and manage the system. This is an existing position within the company but the individual filling this role will have the opportunity to shape this role in his/her own way. Requirements:
Attributes, Skills and Competencies
- Grade 12
- BCom Accounting
- 5 years Accounting experience
- Have a good understanding of accounting and interpretation of financial systems and financial statements
- Experience in executing financial controls
- Stable, seeking long term employment;
- Excellent Excel Skills;
- Able to relate to and work with all cultures;
- Deadline driven and able to multi task;
- Self starter - must be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Good organisation and planning skills.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To apply click on the "Apply" button where you will then be redirected to another site (Ditto Hire). If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Manage financial control system;
- Accounting and daily processing of bank account, reconciliations, debtors, creditors, petty cash, fixed assets;
- Ensure invoicing and collections are done timeously;
- Statutory returns and compliance with SARS, CIPRO and Department of Labour;
- Processing of leave, monthly travel claims, cellphone and expenses, and preparing payroll input reports;
- Ensure external and legal analysts hours and invoices are captured, checked, balanced and billed;
- Preparing management accounts, financial statements and liaising with auditors at year end;
- Liaison with suppliers (Landlord, IT service providers, printers, office furniture, etc.);
- Running exception reports to ensure that projects, payment allocations and invoicing ties up