Your new company
A Financial services company in Basingstoke looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a growing team in Basingstoke.
Your new role
- Reviewing a range of financial transactions processed by bookkeepers and junior accountants;
- Reviewing bank reconciliation and general ledger reconciliation;
- Preparation & review of VAT and Corporate tax computations;
- Liaising with the admin teams to understand client activity and apply in accounting records
- Preparation of periodic management accounts;
- Preparation of audited and unaudited annual accounts;
- Following firm's risk management and quality control procedures at all times;
- As experience increases you will have an opportunity to take on more responsibility in day to day running of a portfolio clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Studying towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA) desirable
- Relevant finance industry experience
- Hands-on experience in delivering high quality external reporting
Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise and plan effectively
What you'll get in return
Base Salary: up to £37,000 (depending on experience)
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, agile working environment
Health Cover: Private Medical Insurance
Life Cover: 4 x Base salary
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holiday
Company pension scheme after 3 months service
Discretionary Bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.