Accounts Payable Transaction ProcessorLocation - DarlingtonSalary- £15.00 per hourBenefits - Hybrid RoleContract for initial 4-month contract
Are you able to perform activities under moderate supervision?
Do you have experience with Accounts Payable?
We have an excellent opportunity in Darlington for an Accounts Payable Transaction Processor
to work for one of our clients. In this role you will be working either:-
08:00 - 16:00
08:30 - 16:30
09:00 - 17:00
There is the option to work more than 7.5 hours per day Monday-Thursday and finish around 2pm on Friday.
The role covers Assisting the accounts payable team with basic tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.Responsibilities
- Processes invoice administration and set up for payment
- Prepares and processes accounts payable checks, wire transfers and payments
- Answers basic vendor inquiries and reconciles vendor statements
- Prepares analysis of accounts
- Basic invoice discrepancies
- Assists in month end closing
- Participates in projects related to Accounts Payable improvement
- Performs other duties
About the Company
- You must have relevant experience in this area of work
- Excellent PC Skills, including Excel and Email
- Time management
- Problem Solving, initiative and continuous improvement
Our client is a technology-based manufacturing heavyweight in the field. Being an international player, the environmental impact. Employing colleagues in over 190 countries, they are built for success and top-of-class customer service. To find out more about the position, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. About Morgan Jones:
Morgan Jones Limited acts as an employment agency. By applying, you accept the Terms & Conditions as well as the Privacy, Cookie, and Data Retention Policy which can be found on our website.
Due to the high volume of applicants we see , i f you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.