Local Unit & Position Description
As an Invoicing Specialist in Business Assurance, you will be a part of a dynamic and dedicated team and be responsible for performing financial and administrative activities towards our clients. Work in close co-operation with Sales, Planners, and team members to ensure the required performance level for the invoicing department towards our clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Issuing invoices for a customer portfolio under Oracle platform systems
- Follow-up of the invoicing status in line with DNV invoicing model and local processes
- Verification and/or Booking of Timecards and Expense Statements when needed
- Assist the Accounting Manager in reporting invoicing issues
- Assist the Business Controller in the monthly closing for the WIP and Revenue recognition activities.
- General internal and external administrative tasks.
- Close collaboration with other DNV finance teams in and out of APAC.
- Close collaboration with the finance teams of the business area and of the Group.
- Check all Accounts Payable and work closely with operations team to ensure that billings from suppliers / subcontractors are accurate and correct and sending it for processing in a timely manner.
- Project coding for supplier invoices received and routed for approval.
- Keeping high data quality in the internal CRM database and in the accounting system.
- Assist Business Controller during Financial Audit.
Company & Business Area Description
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline or relevant work experience
- Upper Intermediate/ Advanced English (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office package, in particular Excel
- Previous experience in a similar finance role or/ and with invoicing process will be an advantage
- Experience of working with CRM and/or databases will also be considered as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Revenues and A/R accounting principles will be considered as an advantage
- Basic understanding of E-invoicing and invoicing.
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world's leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company's management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity.
Skills: Oracle, Financial, e-invoicing, Administrative, Invoicing, Ms Office, Crm
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years