My client is a privately owned manufacturing business that operate nationally, export to over 55 countries globally & have a subsidiary in the US. The business has continued to go from strength to strength and has grown into solid company with around $25M turnover and huge capacity to grow further. The Role
The role of Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Group FC. This role will support the business looking after 2 subsidiaries. Your key responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience
- Assisting with monthly & annual reporting including general ledger & balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with income tax returns, GST & PAYE filing
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable for the two subsidiaries (low volume)
- Assist with payroll reporting.
- Assisting with projects as and when they arise
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for a self-motivated individual with the following attributes.
How to apply
- Atleast 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified, OR CA/CPA Qualified or near to completion (FC is CPA Qualified)
- Must have exposure to GL & Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Intermediate Excel ability
- Ability to communicate effectively internally as well as with overseas subsidiaries.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word
format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Tanya Beets or JiWeon Kim in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.Job Reference No: 06900-0012752957
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.co.nz/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.