Findex is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals, small and medium enterprises in Australasia. We pride ourselves on an integrated service offering, giving our clients the peace of mind that comes with knowing their financial and lifestyle goals are being looked after.
The Opportunity - Grow your career!
We are a thriving, successful Accounting/Business Advisory business in Wanaka, looking for an experienced dedicated Accountant to join our team. We partner with a variety of clients and with our Family Office Model it allows us to provide more personalised advice to our clients, ensuring greater independence and client contact.
Develop and grow your career with us and be supported by a group of friendly, experienced professionals in one of the best locations in NZ
What will your typical week look like?
- Produce financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
- Preparation of GST returns and management reports
- Prepare cash flow forecasts to help clients plan their cash-based transactions to meet their financial commitment
- As integral part of the team, consistently provide quality accountancy services with efficiency and accuracy, helping client to understand their tax liabilities and due dates well in advance, so they can plan for these payments (or refunds), assisting cash flow
- Working with a range of the top accounting software, helping clients to learn the full functionality of their system and get the most out of it for their business needs
More about the perks
- We provide flexible schedules, work environments and experiences
- Clear career development pathway and ongoing training support
- Health insurance, EAP and more
- Study support including study leave and fee reimbursement for CA or CPA subscriptions.
Let's talk about you!
- Proven accounting experience within public practice or an established commercial organisation
- CA or CPA qualification or be working towards this (desirable)
- Experience in a broad range of tax, accounting and business matters
- The ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of our team
Let's talk about our team
- Close-knit, supportive and collaborative team
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry-leading professionals, with access to industry-leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
- Supportive team with active social calendar and reconnection days
Why Findex? #writeyournextchapter
We attract, retain, and promote people who share a sense of purpose and belonging. We have a passion for creating opportunities for growth and sustainability that ripple throughout our communities.
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply.
Only candidates with valid work rights within Australia/New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered.
This role is being managed by Findex Talent Acquisition and we will not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies.