Your new role
Payments & Care Charging Manager (Maternity Cover)
Reporting to the Adults social care finance manager, you will be working within a local authority.
You will be responsible for
- Responsible for delivering council's payments & care charging policies, ensuring payments, billing, debts raised are compliant with CARE ACT 2014.
- Ensure income and expenditure related to adult social care.
- Manage a team of 9 people
- Ensure Mosaic billing and payment cycles, payment schedules, supplier returns for adult social care are processed and approved to agreed standards & performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have experience managing care charging team or reviewed care charging policies £ functional assessment forms
- Used Mosaic (not essential)
- Have good communication
- Proficient with excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.