Your new company
A global institution with outstanding financial performance and track-record partnerships to promote sustainability services, is seeking an experienced Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join their growing organisation.
Your new role
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end monthly payroll processes for UK entities
- Ensuring all payrolls are administered correctly and accurately in each jurisdiction
- Responsible for payroll-related queries from various stakeholders and managing third party payroll providers
- Providing administration of benefit schemes
- Accurate administration support of compensation and reward schemes
What you'll need to succeed
- Actively contribute and review payroll functions
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Ability to effectively communicate and work under strict deadlines
What you'll get in return
- 27 days of annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Bonus and additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.