The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for managing vendor invoicing, processing vendor payments, end of month and other duties as necessary. This position will work under the Manufacturing Controller in Florence, KY. Hybrid Schedule available after probation period. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Print and match receivers and invoices
- Inputting Vendor invoices with correct coding in ERP and import and validate invoices
- Resolve issues with pricing, quantity etc. in a timely manner
- Processing of vendor payments and vendor advances after 3-way matching
- Issue credits and rebills if needed
- Routine reporting for Payables Ageing, Open Purchase Orders, Received Not Invoiced, Open Advances and Security Deposits, etc.
- Handle Supplier requests for banking and other information update
- Professional interaction with vendors / employees, reconciliations and respond to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Maintaining effective database for control / monitoring
- Create and Release Accruals, prepaid journals etc.
- Process General Ledger Transactions
- Performs balance sheet account reconciliation
- High school diploma or Associate's degree inAccounting preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of Accounts Payables
- Experience using AS400, Oracle, or SAP a plus
- Working in ERP environment, knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills and a team player