Your new company
Our client is one of Britain's major international airlines, operating a network of services to North America, the Caribbean, Africa and Asia. They are a well-established brand, and they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team for 12 months to provide maternity cover.
Your new role
As a Financial Accounts Specialist, you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing monthly financial accounts, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and policies. You will also be involved in various projects and initiatives to improve processes, systems and controls. You will work closely with other teams across the business, such as Finance Business Partners, Tax, Treasury and Internal Audit.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Part qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA and are an active studier.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Strong system skills, preferably Oracle Financials.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working: 3 days per week in the office
- Study support (study days and exam leave)
- 25 days annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.