Our client in the manufacturing industry is currently on the lookout for a Group Accountant. Duties:
- Implementing accounting systems and control procedures.
- Reviewing and completing Monthly Board packs.
- Analysing financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts.
- Analysing financial information and prepare financial reports for the group.
- Supporting the Financial department (Creditors and Cashbook).
- BCom in finance and Accounting (minimum requirement).
- 5 10 years relevant experience.
- Completed articles with an audit firm.
- High performance, action orientated individual with strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal, when dealing with internal and external parties.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.