We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
- Ensure prompt and accurate billing of current and aged accounts with efficient follow-up procedures.
- Inspect all AR accounts to ensure adherence to the hotels credit policy and credit limits.
- Review all requests for credit with supporting documentation and approve as appropriate according to the in-house credit policies. Communicate approval or non-approval to the appropriate managers.
- Review with the Finance Manager all accounts, which are over 90 days and implement collection procedures for such accounts in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
- Transfer all unidentified credits to the relevant balance sheet account.
- Document all collection efforts in the client file or in the accounts receivable system.
- Prepare necessary month end accounts receivable reports with detailed analysis.
- Prepare bad debt documentation as required for write-offs.
- Write off or adjust un-collectable accounts after approval by the Financial Controller and Managing Director according to established corporate guidelines.
- Maintain credit histories, original approved written requests for credit and other records for regular hotel accounts.
- Oversee the monthly credit meeting with the other departments and maintain minutes of credit meeting as evidence of control.
- Assist with month-end closing, analysis and other balance sheet reconciliations as directed by the Assistant Financial Controller.
- Ensure that Audit Trail is evident throughout all tasks.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge and willingness to assist in other accounting functions as assigned.
- Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to Accounts Receivable.
- Must work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Financial Controller or Assistant Financial Controller.
- Previous hotel accounting experience (Minimum 3 years preferred).
- Excellent English language skills
- Familiarity with Financials System, Reporting System, Micros POS, and Excel.
- Strong analytical, strategic and tactical abilities.
- Team spirit and good attitude
- Versatility and resourcefulness
- Good communication skills and active listener
- Know how to manage priorities and have an ease of adaptation, ability to organize your time