Qualification & Experience:
Responsibilities:Financial Reporting & Accounting
- BCom or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience in a renowned FMCG manufacturing company
- Knowledge of Tax and VAT legislation
- IT skills including JDE/other ERP systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably have experience in processing import documentation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, organisation and planning abilities
- Must possess initiative
- Record, maintain and manage day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
- Coordinate and process payments into system and bank portals.
- Finalise Trial Balance and recons for preparation of financial statements and reports including cash flow.
- Perform reconciliation of banking transactions and general ledger.
- Coordinate internal and external audits as well as submit Discounting Facility recon and debtors data to bank on regular basis.
- Arrange and record foreign payments through Foreign Exchange Contracts allocations and timeously submit import documents to Bank and others as required.
- Analyse financial information and expenses in order to identify and potential discrepancies.
- Review supplier reconciliations for payments.
- Assist accountants with client settlement transactions, run reports, process checks A/P & A/R.
- Perform other related duties as required by management.
If you possess the relevant qualifications, meet the minimum requirements and/or fit the job description for this finance vacancy, and are ready to take control of your next career move, please contact me today! Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or view other Finance related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in Finance! For more information, please call Tia Klaasen on 011 318 2101