Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client who is looking for a Senior Commercial Administrator to join their utilities team based at Airport Road, Belfast.
Within this role, you can enjoy hybrid working, and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects of all sizes and complexities. In addition, you will receive a competitive annual holiday entitlement with opportunities to buy/sell leave, a fantastic, matched pension scheme, a share in the success you help to create by investing in the company through their Share-save and Share Incentive Plans and even more.
Reporting into the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will provide effective financial and administrative support to the QS. Monitoring labour, plant and material costs on the contract and their allocation to jobs with back up reports both for the client and internally as required by the commercial department.
As Senior Commercial Administrator your day to day will include:
- Processing subcontract & standby payment
- Calculating weekly productivity bonus
- Tracking and reconciliation of monthly costs
- Providing detailed costs analysis reports internally and for client
- Maintaining accurate cost capture via month end journals
- Completing CVR`s in liaison with Senior QS
- Completing quarterly budget forecast in liaison with Senior QS
- Preparing and submitting CITB claims
- Provide weekly payroll cover as and when required
- Other administrative duties as required
- Proficient in Excel/Word and Outlook
- Previous experience in a Finance/Costing role
- Construction Industry experience desirable
Belfast (Hybrid Working is available with this position) Salary:
Up to £25 - 28K DOE
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link