Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
The Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo is a public charity dedicated to helping clients make the most of their generosity. Our mission is connecting people, ideas and resources to improve lives in Western New York. For over 100 years the Foundation has managed endowment funds for individuals, families and organizations. The Foundation has a very clear vision: A vibrant and inclusive Greater Buffalo region with opportunity for all.
The Foundation is seeking a professional that is enthusiastic and dedicated to ensuring that the Foundation's community goals are met, within the following four priority areas:
- Promote economic mobility through educational achievement, workforce readiness and access to family sustaining jobs for residents living in low-income households
- Achieve racial/ethnic equity
- Steward significant environmental resources in the context of climate resilience
- Promote regional vibrancy through architecture, arts and culture
Community foundations are designed to grow and evolve as our community’s needs change, and new positions are regularly created as a result. As the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo continues to grow, we’re looking for talented people who want to use their abilities to make a lasting difference. If that is you, then please send a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and what you would bring to the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo.
Get job alerts from Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo straight to your inbox
- Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Buffalo, New York (US)
- Up to XXX
POSITION SUMMARY The Community Foundation is seeking a strategic, proactive and experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to lead the Finance funct...
Posted 5 days agoView details about Chief Financial Officer